segunda-feira, 7 de setembro de 2015

18:55

Hello my friends okay? Once spit share simple recipe meat, Voces like meat? I Love. And almost all the meat that day at home and today I'll talk about this tasty recipe. The family is very large, laughing. And today I'm sharing another super tasty recipe that I found on the net and did. It's really a delight. . I hope you like it. If they like what they share with me. God bless and enjoy this tasty recipe. Kisses in the heart.


Ingredients

2kg duckling into cubes
Salt and pepper to taste
1 onion, grated
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 cup (tea) dry red wine
2 tablespoons (soup) of chopped parsley
2 tablespoons (soup) olive oil


Method of preparation

Season, in a bowl, the salt meat, pepper, onion, garlic and wine.
Add parsley and olive oil and let stand for 30 minutes.
Poke the meat cubes on the barbecue stick and bring to the barbecue grill.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown evenly, turning from time to time.
If desired, serve with rice and lettuce and tomato salad.
Yield: 15 servings

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário