segunda-feira, 7 de setembro de 2015

19:11

Hello my friends okay? Share another Beef Stew Recipe revenue in pods. I love. And almost every day we meat at home and today I will talk about this tasty recipe. And Today I am sharing another super tasty recipe I found on the net and did. It's really a delight. . Revenue Beef Stew with pod. I hope you enjoy. If they like so they share with me. God bless and enjoy this tasty recipe. Kisses in the heart.

Tasty recipe of Beef Stew with pod. A delight. Share. Kisses.



Ingredients

2 tablespoons (soup) of oil
500 g chicken fillets cut bait
1 medium onion, grated
200 g of pod-cut pasta in 3 equal parts
1 1/2 teaspoon (tsp) salt
1 teaspoon (tsp) of AJI-NO-MOTO®
1/2 cup (tea), water (100 ml)




Method of preparation

In a large pan, add the oil and cook over high heat to heat.
Add the chicken slowly and fry until golden.
Add onion and saute for 2 minutes.
Add the beans, salt, AJI-NO-MOTO and water and cook over low heat, with semitampada pan for about 15 minutes, or until the beans get soft.
Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Tip: If you prefer, instead of cutting the chicken into bait, cut it into cubes.
Yield: 5 servings
Preparation time: 20 minutes

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário