quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

11:22


My friends crochet Good morning !! Today I want to share a tasty recipe for gnocchi Polka Dot. Very tasty and easy to make, follow the recipe and method of preparation. I hope you like it because I loved it. Share this tasty recipe with other friends. On my blog I have several tasty recipes. Feel free to browse. The internet is maravihoso because we can find what we like, we learn, do and help others by sharing. I love to eat good things and also love the part, I hope you do too. Parts for what is good and tasty is healthy. Kisses and a good weekend. Kisses in the heart. Good tasty recipe.



ingredients

1 kg of cooked and squeezed potatoes
2 cups all-purpose flour about
1 egg
1 tablespoon (soup) mayonnaise
salt to taste
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling




method of preparation

In a bowl put: potato, egg, mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese and sal.Misturar and add the flour gradually until it starts to come unglued.

With floured hands make balls and place on a floured plate.

Gradually put in boiling water, when to rise to the surface remove with a slotted spoon and place in a colander.

Move to a platter and serve with the sauce preferência.Polvilhar grated Parmesan cheese
Next
This is the most recent post.
Postagem mais antiga

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário