segunda-feira, 7 de setembro de 2015

18:29
1

Hello my friends okay? Voces like meat? I love. And every day as meat. And I'm now sharing a super tasty recipe I found on the net and did. It's really a delight. . It is a tasty recipe of assasa meat. I hope you enjoy. If they like so they share with me. God bless and enjoy this tasty recipe. Kisses in the heart.
Tasty recipe for roast beef.



Ingredients

Ribeye 1kg on a piece
Salt and black pepper to taste kingdom
2 cloves garlic, crushed
½ cup (tea) of oil
1 cup (tea) of wheat flour
sauce

1 cup (tea) chicken broth
1/2 cup (tea) orange juice
2 tablespoons (soup) of mustard
2 tablespoons (tea) Corn starch
2 tablespoons (soup) of cold water



Method of preparation 

Season the meat with salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil. Let stand 1 hour. Pass in the flour and wrap in aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven, preheated for 1 hour. Remove the paper and leave for another 10 minutes or until golden brown. Sauce 

Mix chicken broth, orange juice and mustard. Cook over medium heat until it boils. Add the dissolved cornstarch and water and stir until thickened. Drizzle the meat, garnish with tomato and serve. Serves 6

kisses

1 comentários:

  1. Hello, I am an Italian descendant from Cuba, you have such wonderful recipes that inspire me to open an Italian restaurant, I see you are advising people of having a good test without gain weight and loose it at the same time, congratulation www.nutrihealthyou.com
    Michael Anguelo

    ResponderExcluir