sexta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2015

11:34


My friends crochet Good morning !! Today I want to share a tasty recipe of lasagna meat with greens. Very tasty and easy to make, follow the recipe and method of preparation. I hope you like it because I loved it. Share this tasty recipe with other friends. On my blog I have several tasty recipes. Feel free to browse. The internet is maravihoso because we can find what we like, we learn, do and help others by sharing. I love to eat good things and also love the part, I hope you do too. Parties For what is good and tasty is healthy. Kisses and a good weekend. Kisses in the heart. Good tasty recipe.



ingredients

1/2 Kg pasta plates
1 kg minced veal
2 ripe tomatoes
1 medium onion
3 cloves garlic
1 bunch of greens, or frozen out of season
1 glass of white wine
salt q.s sauce, mozzarella cheese



How to
Sauté the meat with the onion, garlic, tomato and salt. Gradually add the wine until it is cooked. Mix the greens and bake for slightly for 5 minutes.
Pour a little bechamel on the bottom Pyrex baking and put up the dough plates. Now extend the layer of carme, re-pour a little bechamel and again mass plates. Complete om grated cheese and bake in a moderate oven.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário